We are happy to welcome you all back this weekend for another market, we are still closely monitoring the government guidelines and plan to slowly re-open back to full strength when it is safe for us to do so. In the meantime we would like to thank you all our customers both new and old for their continued support. Despite the limited stalls we still have a wide range of fresh produce for you to take home, including milk, eggs, meat and veg. With the weather being so unpredictable of late we are fortunate to be housed in a large hangar which allows us to remain open, even in bad weather, whilst remaining well ventilated and keeping with social distancing.
The wellbeing of our customers and stallholders is our highest priority, as such we will be implementing the follow restrictions for this weeks market:
- No entry before 9am
- One way system – entry only through front door
- No cafe area or hot food being sold
- Limited stallholders – stalls which don’t provide a necessary service won’t be attending
- Restrictions on bulk buying
- If it gets too busy we will enforce staggered entry so you may need to queue (at a safe distance)
- There will be volunteers in UV jackets to help with any queries and issues on site
If you have any questions or concerns please message us on our Facebook page so we can respond.
This weeks stallholders:
- Lindsay Burroughs – free range eggs & dairy
- Chaat Man – Indian food
- John Huggins – jams and jellies
- DJ Barnard’s – lamb
- Greenwoods – apple juice & vegetables
- Hundred River Farm – beef
- Norfolk Truffle Company
- Tartz, Cakes and Bakes
- Yew tree – poultry
- Samphire – rare breed pork
- Waveney smokehouse – paté & spreads
- Helen’s Herbaceous – plants
This Saturday 16th May Beccles Farmers Market will be open from 9am – 1pm with products all grown or produced within a 30 mile radius! We have ample parking including disabled spaces – but sorry no cash machines – no dogs, other than guide dogs.