We are glad to announce that as restrictions lessen we can start welcoming back our stall holders including craft stalls, so please keep an eye out on our website for updates on who’s back! This week we have Mary’s Little Gems, Nick Shore and Breanda Malloy as well as last weeks Melvyn & Marion, Suffolk Smokehouse and Hillfield Nursery (see below for full list).
There will also be another change to the market lay out which will remain one way but it will be in a more circular direction. This will allow easier access for all patrons and help to prevent queuing in front of stalls, there will be markers placed around the market so please keep and eye out for them. Any decision regarding the safety of the market is carefully considered and changes are only implemented if they benefit both the customers and stallholders.
This weeks stallholders:
- E. S. Burroughs & Son – free range eggs & dairy
- Bespoke bundles – soaps & bouquets
- Chaat Man – Indian food
- Clinks Care Farm – vegetables
- John Huggins – jams and jellies
- DJ Barnard’s – lamb
- Greenwoods – apple juice & vegetables
- Helens Herbaceous – potted plants
- Nanna Lees Pantries – pickles & chutneys
- Norfolk Truffle Company
- Tartz, Cakes and Bakes
- Suffolk Smokehouse
- Yew tree – poultry
- Samphire – rare breed por
- Mary’s Little Gems – jewellery
- Hundred River – beef
- Nick Shore – woodturner
- Brenda Malloy – cards
- Hillfield Nursery – fruits and berries
Restrictions still in place for this weeks market:
- No entry before 9am
- One way system – entry only through front door
- No cafe area or hot food being sold
- Limited stallholders
- If it gets too busy we will enforce staggered entry so you may need to queue (at a safe distance)
- There will be volunteers in UV jackets to help with any queries and issues on site
If you have any questions or concerns please message us on our Facebook page so we can respond.
This Saturday 4th July Beccles Farmers Market will be open from 9am – 1pm with products all grown or produced within a 30 mile radius! We have ample parking including disabled spaces – but sorry no cash machines – no dogs, other than guide dogs.