Tomorrow we are cooking up a storm for Great British Beef Week!
We have a variety of tasters, recipe sheets and even a cooking demonstration for you to explore. All this on top of a wide selection of local tasty treats brought to you direct from the farmers and artisans that produce, create or grow them.
“Our 100% grass-fed beef is produced on a small scale and hung for a minimum of 21 days, this produces more flavoursome and tender cuts of meat. Beccles Farmers Market is our exclusive outlet where you can purchase our beef – we hope to see you there!” – Margarett from Hundred River Beef
We’re open TOMORROW from 9am – 1pm with other stallholders including…
- Kingeries – Free-range eggs *DOUBLE YOLKERS TOMORROW (limited time only)
- DJ Barnard’s – Lamb
- Beneath the Bark – Wood Turner/Carving
- Bespoke Bundles – Home-made Soaps & Ethical gifts
- Blackbird Cottage – Terrines
- Bread Basket – Bakery
- Clinks Care Farm – Vegetables
- Melvyn & Marion – Fishmonger
- Greenwoods – Apple Juice
- Edge – Roasted coffee
- Sue Reid – Belgian Chocolate
- Rebecca Mayhew – Raw milk
- Mr Allards – Pork
- Nanna Lees Pantry – Pickles & Chutneys
- Opa Hay Brewery – Ale
- Samphire – Rare-breed Pork, Pies & Pastries
- Norfolk Truffle Company – Truffles
- Waveney Valley Smokehouse – Smoked fish & cheese
- Yew Tree – Chicken
- Suffolk Goats Cheese – Goats Cheese
- Friends Farm – Pork
- Poplar Farm – Fruit & Vegetables
- Mary Naunton – Beaded jewellery
As usual there will also be a cafe area with hot drinks, cakes and a barbecue with Burgers and Sausages.
We have ample parking including disabled spaces as well as toilets but sorry no cash machines.
We look forward to seeing you Saturday!