We’re back tomorrow, Saturday 16th February hosting 25 stallholders in our big blue shed full of delicious local produce and artisan crafts – the weathers had a warm reprise but we’ll still make sure we’re fully stocked with hot food & drinks to keep you warm! Details of this week’s stallholders and other details are below.
Can’t make it this time? Dont worry, our next market will be held on Saturday 2nd March.
The market is open from 9am – 1pm with all our amazing products grown or produced within a 50-mile radius!
Stallholders due to be in attendance tomorrow includes:
- Bespoke Bundles Soaps & Ethical gifts
- Bread Basket Bakery
- Clinks Care Farm
- John Huggins – Jams and jellies
- DJ Barnard’s Lamb
- Edge Roasted Coffee
- Friends Farm Pork
- Greenwoods Apple Juice
- Susie Collins gluten-free baking
- Hundred River Farm – beef
- Old Hall Farm – Raw milk and milk fed pork
- Kingeries Free-range Eggs
- Melvyn & Marion the Fishmonger
- Nanna Lees Pantries Pickles & Chutneys
- Nick Shore – Woodturner
- Norfolk Truffle Company
- Tartzcakes and bakes – Chris/Kerry Ricks
- Samphire – rare breed pork
- Real English Fruit
- Teresa Carter Craft
- Suffolk Smokehouse
- Tal Hare – Eastern foods
- Waveney Smokehouse
- Yew Tree Chicken
- Paul Tricker – Photographer
We have ample parking including disabled spaces – hot food & drink available to keep you warm – sorry, no dogs, other than guide dogs.