30 STALLS OF QUALITY LOCAL PRODUCE DIRECT FROM FARMERS & ARTISANS
We’re back tomorrow as Spring gets into full swing, the weather is looking sunny and we’ve got a fantastic selection of stallholders for you – we hope to see you there!
Can’t make it this time? Dont worry, our next market will be held on Saturday 9th March.
The Market is open from 9am – 1pm on the outskirts of Beccles and has ample car parking. There is a small cafe area selling hot food and drinks on top of all the delicious treats you can nibble on the way around.
Stallholders due to be in attendance tomorrow include:
· Bespoke Bundles Soaps & Ethical gifts
· Bread Basket Bakery
· Brenda Malloy cards
· Clinks Care Farm
· David Bryant – artist
· DJ Barnard’s Lamb
· Edge roasted coffee
· Friends Farm Pork
· Greenwoods Apple Juice
· Helens Herbaceous plants
· Hundred River Farm – beef
· John Huggins – Jams and jellies
· Kingeries Free-range Eggs
· Mary’s Little Gems Hand Crafted Jewellery
· Melvyn & Marion the Fishmongers
· Nanna Lees Pantries Pickles & Chutneys
· Norfolk Truffle Company
· Old Hall Farm – Raw milk and milk fed pork
· Purple Owl
· Real English Fruit
· Samphire – Rare breed pork
· Seasons Bounty
· Susie Collins gluten free baking
· Tartzcakes and bakes
· Teresa Carter Craft
· Waveney Smokehouse
· Yew Tree Chicken
We have ample parking including disabled spaces – hot food & drink available to keep you warm – sorry, no dogs, other than guide dogs.