Tomorrow we are welcoming the Burroughs as our new free-range egg farmers, replacing the Kingery’s who have retired after been with us for 19 years. We will also be cooking up a storm in advance of Great British Beef Week which is coming up at the end of this month!
We have a variety of tasters, recipe sheets and a cooking demonstration for you to enjoy. All this on top of a wide selection of the usual tasty treats brought to you direct from the farmers and artisans that produce, create or grow them in the local area.
“Our 100% grass-fed beef is produced on a small scale and hung for a minimum of 23 days, this produces more flavoursome and tender cuts of meat. Beccles Farmers Market is our exclusive outlet where you can purchase our beef – we hope to see you there!” – Margarett from Hundred River Beef
We’re open TOMORROW from 9am – 1pm with stallholders including…
- Bespoke Bundles Soaps & Ethical gifts
- Bread Basket Bakery
- Brenda Malloy cards
- Burroughs – Free-range Eggs
- Chaat Man – Indian Spices and Food
- Clinks Care Farm
- David Bryant – artist
- DJ Barnard’s Lamb
- Edge roasted coffee
- Friends Farm Pork
- Greenwoods Apple Juice
- Helens Herbaceous plants
- Hundred River Farm – beef
- John Huggins – Jams and jellies
- Mary’s Little Gems Hand Crafted Jewellery
- Melvyn & Marion the Fishmongers
- Nanna Lees Pantries Pickles & Chutneys
- Norfolk Truffle Company
- Old Hall Farm – Raw milk and milk fed pork
- Purple Owl
- Samphire – rare breed pork
- Seasons Bounty
- Tartzcakes and bakes – Chris/Kerry Ricks
- Teresa Carter Craft
- Waveney Smokehouse
- Yew Tree Chicken
As usual there will also be a cafe area with hot drinks, cakes and a barbecue with Burgers and Sausages.
We have ample parking including disabled spaces as well as toilets but sorry no cash machines.
We look forward to seeing you Tomorrow!