Tomorrows market will be packed with local produce just in time to re-stock for the rest of the bank holiday weekend – with the sun making an appearance its the perfect time to get the BBQ out and enjoy the bountiful British treats on offer in Spring!
We will have a special cookery demonstration featuring Yew Tree Chicken and an extra special Easter themed Raffle – up for grabs is a £30 hamper of market treats alongside a special cake which you can win for just 50p!
Full list of stallholders in attendance:
- Bespoke Bundles Soaps & Ethical gifts
- Bread Basket Bakery
- Clinks Care Farm
- John Huggins – Jams and jellies
- DJ Barnard’s Lamb
- Edge roasted coffee
- Friends Farm Pork
- Greenwoods Apple Juice
- Susie Collins gluten free baking
- Hundred River Farm – beef
- Old Hall Farm pork/raw milk
- Mary’s Little Gems Hand Crafted Jewellery
- Melvyn & Marion the Fishmongers
- Nanna Lees Pantries Pickles & Chutneys
- Norfolk Truffle Company
- Opa Hay Brewery
- Tartzcakes and bakes – Chris/Kerry Ricks
- Lyndsey Burroughs eggs
- Samphire – rare breed pork
- Teresa Carter Craft
- Helen Sims – cut flowers and bulbs
- Purple Owl
- Tal Hare – Eastern foods
- Waveney Smokehouse
- Yew Tree Chicken
- Second Chance
- Paul Tricker – Photographer
- Fabulous Fungi
As usual there will also be a cafe area with hot drinks, cakes and a BBQ with Burgers and Sausages available to purchase.
We have ample parking including disabled spaces as well as toilets but sorry no cash machines (or dogs allowed).
We look forward to seeing you Tomorrow!