This months markets will be packed with stalls offering fresh spring delights with tasters, demos and hampers of local goodies to win in our 50p raffle at every market.
Stallholders attending Saturday 4th:
- Bespoke Bundles Soaps & Ethical gifts
- Bread Basket Bakery
- Brenda malloy cards
- Burroughs free range eggs
- Chaat Man – Indian Spices and Food
- Clinks Care Farm
- David Bryant – artist
- DJ Barnard’s Lamb
- Edge roasted coffee
- Friends Farm Pork
- Greenwoods Apple Juice
- Hundred River Farm – Beef
- John Huggins – Jams and jellies
- Mary’s Little Gems Hand Crafted Jewellery
- Melvyn & Marion the Fishmongers
- Nanna Lees Pantries Pickles & Chutneys
- Norfolk Truffle Company
- Old Hall Farm pork/raw milk
- Philip Evans – sketches
- Purple Owl
- Samphire – rare breed pork
- Seasons Bounty – Jams/marmalades
- Susie Collins gluten free baking
- tartzcakes and bakes – Chris/Kerry Ricks
- Teresa Carter Craft
- Waveney Smokehouse
- Yew Tree Chicken
As usual there will also be a cafe area with hot drinks, cakes and a BBQ with Burgers and Sausages available to purchase.
We have ample parking including disabled spaces as well as toilets but sorry no cash machines (or dogs allowed).
We look forward to seeing you Tomorrow!