We’re looking forward to welcoming you back tomorrow morning from 9am and we’re delighted to have three new stalls to introduce (tasty treats, charcuterie and charcoal) that are marked with * in the below list. Whilst we are effectively an outdoor space, we request that all customers wear a mask if possible and respect the social distancing guidelines. Thank you all for your support.
- E S Burroughs free range eggs
- Bespoke bundles
- Chaat Man Indian food
- Clinks Care Farm
- Brenda Malloy hand made cards
- DJ Barnard’s Lamb
- Devilishly Good Treats*
- Greenwoods Apple Juice
- Helens Herbaceous
- Hundred River Farm – Beef
- Seasons Bounty – jams marmalades
- Mary Naunton jewellery
- Melvyn & Marion the Fishmongers
- Nanna Lees Pantries Pickles & Chutneys
- Norfolk Truffle Company
- Tartz,cakes and bakes
- Dingley Dell Charcuterie*
- Eastwood Charcoal*
- Waveney Smokehouse
- Yew tree poultry
- Karen Glimmer lights
- Hillfield Nurseries
- Karen rare breed pork (samphire)
Restrictions still in place for this weeks market:
- No entry before 9am
- One way system – entry only through front door
- Limited stallholders
- If it gets too busy we will enforce staggered entry so you may need to queue (at a safe distance)
- There will be volunteers in UV jackets to help with any queries and issues on site
If you have any questions or concerns please message us on our Facebook page so we can respond.
This Saturday 1st Aug Beccles Farmers Market will be open from 9am – 1pm with products all grown or produced within a 30 mile radius! We have ample parking including disabled spaces – but sorry no cash machines – and no dogs, other than guide dogs.
The next market will be Sat 15th August – and we hope to see you there too!