The weather had been warm and we have been busy! With more stalls being added every week it wont be long until we return to full strength and can offer an even wider range of produce. If you are an aspiring local business who can provide local produce or wares then please do get in touch and enquire about a space. We love that we can provide a venue for small businesses to begin at and help support our local economy at the same time.
This month we have a 3 week gap between markets so make sure to plan for this in your shopping.
This weeks stallholders are:
- E S Burroughs – free range eggs & dairy
- Bespoke bundles – soaps & bouquets
- Chaat Man – Indian food
- Clinks Care Farm – vegetables
- John Huggins – Jams and jellies
- DJ Barnard – Lamb
- Devilishly Good Treats – cakes
- Greenwoods – vegetable & apple Juice
- Karen Bigman – Saurkret
- Helens Herbaceous – potted plants
- Hundred River Farm – Beef
- Mary Naunton – jewellery
- Melvyn & Marion – Fishmongers
- Nanna Lees Pantries – Pickles & Chutneys
- Nick Shore – Woodturner
- Norfolk Truffle Company
- Tartz, cakes and bakes
- Suffolk Smokehouse
- Dingley Dell Charcuterie
- Eastwood Charcoal
- Waveney Smokehouse
- Yew tree – poultry
- Karen Glimmer lights
- Hillfield Nurseries – soft fruits
- Samphire – rare breed pork
Restrictions still in place for this weeks market:
- No entry before 9am
- One way system – entry only through front door
- Limited stallholders
- If it gets too busy we will enforce staggered entry so you may need to queue (at a safe distance)
- There will be volunteers in UV jackets to help with any queries and issues on site
If you have any questions or concerns please message us on our Facebook page so we can respond.
This Saturday 1st Aug Beccles Farmers Market will be open from 9am – 1pm with products all grown or produced within a 30 mile radius! We have ample parking including disabled spaces – but sorry no cash machines – and no dogs, other than guide dogs.
The next market will be Sat 5th September – and we hope to see you there too!