March is off to an exciting start as we begin to see a plan to ease restrictions across the UK. At this time there is no plan to change any of the current guidelines or restrictions at the market however our team is closely monitoring the situation and when it is safe to do so we will begin to gradually build back to full strength. Keep an eye on our website and social media for regular updates on the market.
This week is national pie week so look for the confetti on our stall holders list see who sells pies 🎊. Come along this weekend to find fresh local produce and delicious handmade British pies! Whether your wanting something sweet or savory there is always plenty of variety at Beccles Farmers Market.
This weeks Stallholders:
- E S Burroughs – free range eggs, raw & pasteurized dairy
- Bespoke bundles – soaps & bouquets
- Chaat Man Indian food
- Clinks Care Farm – fruits & vegetables
- John Huggins – Jams and jellies
- DJ Barnard’s Lamb 🎊
- Devilishly Good Treats
- Fresh Herb Salt Co
- Greenwoods – apple juice & vegetables
- Hundred River Farm – beef & pies 🎊
- Seasons Bounty – jams & marmalade
- Melvyn & Marion – fishmongers
- Mike Ashford Pork
- Norfolk Truffle Company
- Opa Hay Brewery
- Tartz, Cakes and Bakes
- Oichi Kombucha
- Waveney Smokehouse
- Yew tree poultry
- Samphire – rare breed pork 🎊
- Star Wing Brewery
Current Market Guidelines:
- No entry before 9am
- One way system – entry only through front door
- Restrictions on bulk buying
- If it gets too busy we will enforce staggered entry so you may need to queue (at a safe distance)
- There will be volunteers in UV jackets to help with any queries and issues on site
- Wear protective equipment when inside the market and please sanitise regularly
If you have any questions or concerns please message us on our Facebook page so we can respond.
his Saturday 6th March Beccles Farmers Market will be open from 9am – 1pm with products all grown or produced within a 30 mile radius! We have ample parking including disabled spaces – but sorry no cash machines – no dogs, other than guide dogs.